Come see this Very Maintained and Very Clean 3 bedroom ,2 bathroom house in Melrose Park. This house is a MUST SEE!!! Lots of Love went into this house. The list of upgrades include, Impact Windows, Accordion Shutters, Hot Water Tank, New Electrical Panel, New Plumbing, Generator Hook-up, Roof in 2011 and the list goes on. Enjoy sitting under the Large Front Porch or in the Screened in Back Patio. The backyard is large and fenced in and has a Avocado tree and 2 dwarf Mango trees . The sprinkler system on it's own well water will keep the grass green all year. The home is 7 miles to the Fort Lauderdale Airport and less than 10 miles to The Beaches and Port Everglades. Enjoy the Video!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,292 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
1,292 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Stack Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Carport - Attached.
- Well Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Well Sprinkler. West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price